Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

That time again

check out Beau's page kingofkingsport.com he has updated with a great read on FunFest Wrestling and how it got started. 



I once again will be competing with my Water Warriors Team in the 2016 Dragon Boat Festival. The event is all day Saturday August 13 at Warriors Path State Park in Kingsport, TN. 

Come on out and enjoy a day of fun and cheer us on. The money raised from the event will go to Woodridge Hospital to provide expressive therapy tools for patients.

Plenty of Food, drinks, t shirts, and other goodies will be available. Admission is free. Bring your lawn chair. 

I'll see you Lake side :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment