Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Upcoming dates UPDATED

Here is where you can see The Dynamic James Wrestling Duo in action

Sat. August 6- MEGA Wrestling at The City Pool Glasgow, WV 3PM
Sat. Aug. 13 - Dragon Boat Race at Warriors Path Park Kingsport, TN
Sun. August 14 -ASW at The Starlight Drive Inn Christiansburg, VA 3PM
Sat. August 27- Mountain Championship Wrestling  at MCW Arena Pikeville, TN 7PM
Fri. Sept. 2 -ASW at The Russell County Fair Castlewood, VA 7PM
Sat. Sept. 3 - MEGA Wrestling at The Middle School East Bank, WV 7:30PM
Sun. Sept. 4 - MEGA Wrestling at Chesapeake, WV 6PM
Thurs. Sept. 8 - Appalachian Mountain Wrestling at The High School Buckhorn, KY 7:30PM
Sat. Sept. 10 - MEGA Wrestling at The Fall Festival Montgomery, WV noon
Sat. Sept. 10- MEGA Wrestling at The Fire Hall Community Center Racine, WV 7:30PM
Sat. Sept. 17 - BCW at The Fall Festival in Barbourville, WV noon
Sat. Sept. 17 - BCW - Rio Grand College Rio Grande, OH 7:30PM
Sat. Oct. 1 -  S.S.W.  at The Fall Festival Downtown  Bradshaw ,WV TBA
Sat. Oct. 8-  Appalachian Mountain Wrestling at The Middle School Hindman, KY 7:30PM
Thurs. Oct. 13 - Appalachian Mountain Wrestling at The Sherman Neace ArenaHazard, KY 7:30PM
Thurs.  Nov. 3- Appalachian Mountain Wrestling at The School Chavies, KY 7:30PM
Sat. Nov. 12 - Appalachian Mountain Wrestling at The Middle School Hindman, KY 7:30PM
Thanksgiving Night Thurs. Nov. 24 - Appalachian Mountain Wrestling at The Sherman Neace Arena Hazard, KY 7:30PM

We are ALWAYS taking bookings if you are a serious promoter interested in booking us for your event email us mistyjames01@gmail.com or kingofkingsport@gmail.com

You can also reach me on facebook.com/prowrestlermistyjames



No comments:

Post a Comment