Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Upcoming Events

Thanks to everyone who came out to the two S.S.W. events on July 9th. We have more events coming in the Fall.

Here is where you can see The Dynamic James Wrestling Duo
in action. Promoters we are always taking bookings. contact me on facebook or email me for info. Thanks :) 

Sat. July 29 - ASW at The New River Valley Fair Dublin, VA 7PM
Sun. August 14 -ASW at The Starlight Drive Inn Christiansburg, VA 3PM
Fri. Sept. 2 -ASW at The Russell County Fair Castlewood, VA 7PM
Sat. Sept. 3 - MEGA Wrestling at The Middle School East Bank, WV 7:30PM
Sun. Sept. 4 - MEGA Wrestling at Chesapeake, WV 6PM
Thurs. Sept. 8 - High School Buckhorn, KY &PM
Sat. Sept. 10 - MEGA Wrestling at The Fall Festival Montgomery, WV noon
Sat. Sept. 10- MEGA Wrestling at The Fire Hall Community Center Racine, WV 7:30PM
Sat. Sept. 17 - BCW at The Fall Festival in Barbourville, WV noon
Sat. Sept. 17 - BCW - Rio Grand College Rio Grande, OH 7:30PM
Sat. Oct. 1 - at S.S.W. The Fall Festival Bradshaw ,WV

No comments:

Post a Comment