Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Night in Kingsport, TN

Don't Miss This -

This Sunday Southern States Wrestling and Christmas Night Wrestling returns to Kingsport, TN. A night to give back to others. The event is a fundraiser for Sullivan Baptist Association Disaster Relief. A great origination that helps in times of need like the WV Floods and Smoky wildfires this year.

We are also collecting canned food items for Shades of Grace. The admission is a suggested donation of $10 adults and $5 kids. Give as you can no one will be turned away. Beau James will be giving his testimony after the matches. Bring your family tell your friends and neighbors. Doors open 6:15 belltime 7:15

Merry Christmas from SSW

John 1:14

presented in part by Ministry 29 and special thanks to Calvary Baptist Church of Kingsport





No comments:

Post a Comment