Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Monday, September 7, 2015

Upcoming Events - Big One Sat. Sept. 19 Mocksville NC

Upcoming Events
Fri. Sept. 11 Estill County Fairgrounds Irving, KY
Sat. Sept. 12 TAPW Arena Morris, TN
Sat. Sept. 19 National Guard Armory Mocksville, TN
Sat. Oct. 10 Bluefield Auditorium Bluefield, WV SSW Two Virginias' Fall Spectacular

Check back for many more dates TBA








No comments:

Post a Comment