Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Upcoming events and News

* I'm still taking preorders for my new T Shirts scroll down the page to check them out

* I have a few new DVDs to be released in the next couple weeks

Here are the upcoming events for The Dynamic James Wrestling Duo if we come to a town near you we hope to see you ringside. Also promoters we are looking to fill in open dates. If you are interested in booking us for an event message me on my facebook fan page or Beau at kingofkingsport@gmail.com

Sat. Oct. 3 - TAPW at The Victory Center in Morrison TN
Thurs. Oct. 8 - BCW at The National Guard Armory in Hazard, KY (Beau only)
Fri. Oct. 9 - N.O.W. at The Estill County Fair Grounds in Irvine, KY
Sat. Oct. 10 - Southern States Wrestling at The Auditorium in Bluefield, WV
Sat. Oct. 17 - SSW TBA
Fri. Oct. 30 - North GA area tba
Sat. Oct. 31 - Ministry 29 Wrestling/SSW Kingsport TN
Thurs. Nov. 5- BCW at The National Guard Armory in Hazard, KY (Beau only)
Sat. Nov. 7 - BWF at The High School in Appomattox, VA
Sat. Nov. 14- Southern States Wrestling at The Auditorium in Bluefield, WV
Sat. Nov. 21- Championship Wrestling at The National Guard Armory in Fayettville, TN
Thanksgiving Night - BCW at The National Guard Armory in Hazard, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment