Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

A few recent Pictures


Thanks to Andy Clingempeel for the first two pictures taken in Pearisburg, VA May 16


Here is two pictures of me vs. Kacee Carlisle in China Grove NC May 2. Kacee is tough as they come I always enjoy wrestling her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment