Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

A Couple of upcoming dates I hope to see you Ringside :)



As Always Misty and I are taking Wrestling bookings. Dates for the summer are filling up so if you are interested in booking us for you next event contact me now mistyjames01@gmail.com Thanks :)

Three BIG S.S.W. dates to make plans to be at now
The Super Summer Sizzler Sat. June 27 Kingsport, TN at the Farmer's Market. A fundraiser for Calvary Baptist Church's Missions team. Come out and support this great cause.

The 23rd Annual Summer Bash will be Sat. July 11th with a 7:00PM bell time at The Appalachian Fair Grounds in Gray, TN. Free admission, food, games, music, and fireworks.

S.S.W./Ministry 29 Wrestling will be apart of Faith Fest in Bradshaw WV Fri. July 25th. Music, games, food, wrestling matches, and wrestlers giving their testimony.

A few other upcoming events
Fri. May 29th All Star Wrestling - Clinch River Days St.Paul VA 6:00PM Free Admission
Sat. June 13 Mega Wrestling Fire Hall Community Center Racine,WV 7:30PM
Sat. June 20th Georgia more info coming
Sat. July 4th BCW Summer Motion Festival Ashland, KY 2:00PM
Sat. July 25 All Star Wrestling New River Valley Fair Dublin,VA

a lot more dates to be added


No comments:

Post a Comment