Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Monday, December 31, 2018

Southern States Wrestling has a new Youtube Channel! Please subscribe

We taped several new episodes of S.S.W. over the last few months. To make sure you see them and to keep up with the S.S.W. Network please subscribe to the new channel here NEW S.S.W. Youtube . It doesn't cost you anything :)


Here is this week's episode. I will be on next week's all new episode

No comments:

Post a Comment