Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Sunday, November 16, 2014

2014 Pictures

The Year is almost over and I'm excited to see what 2015 has to offer. This past year was not as busy as years past as far as wrestling went due to Beau being out of action for a few months after surgery and me staying close to home to help him.

I have only wrestled in 46 matches so far this year in five states. I have made appearances at 2 Fan Fest Events this year too. That match count is less than half of most years. I'm hoping and Lord willing 2015 will be back on track.

 However we still did some traveling once Beau got back up on his feet. Here are some pictures of just some of the places we made it to in 2014. I hope you enjoy :).

me vs. Rebecca Lynn in Farmville, VA in March


Standing at the door way into The Gulf Coast Wrestling Reunions Hall of Fame. Mine and Beau's name our on the board from where we were honored with the 2013 Legends Award. March 2014

Beau and I at The 23rd Annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion. This was Beau's first trip after his surgery. He was in pain and not feeling 100% but he was not missing the Reunion for anything. March 2014
May 2014 me taking Nicole Starr down in Pearsburg, VA
me at Lake Mead Nevada in June on my way to Las Vegas for C.A.C. We also stopped at the Hoover Dam.
49th Annual C.A.C. Reunion in  Las Vegas in June
Beau and I at our table at the C.A.C. Awards Dinner. We were only the 2nd couple ever presented with The Husband and Wife Life Time Achievement Award. We are so humbled and honored by this.  Two awards in two years presented to us by two great organizations. 
making my speech at the C.A.C.
At The Grand Canyon on our way home. It's a lot bigger than I thought :)
with Jim Corenette after the matches July 5th in Ashland KY. Jimmy is always fun to be around. He is writing the forward for Beau's new book.
Beau and I at the Mid Atlantic Legends Fan Fest in Charlotte, NC in August. S.S.W. DVDs were a big hit. 
vs. Brittany Love in Tullahoma, TN August

No comments:

Post a Comment