Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dragon Boat Races this weekend in Johnson City

I will be competing in The Annual Dragon Boat Races this Saturday Sept. 6 in Johnson City, TN. If you are in the area please come out and support not only my team "The Water Warriors" but everyone who is in the races. All the money we raise this weekend goes to the Childrens' Hospital.

Here are some Pictures from last year of me and the other Water Warriors. We won the Pepsi Cup last year we hope to win the over all Championship this weekend! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment