Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month

Check out The S.S.W. Network only $4.99 A Month
Many events featuring Me :)

About Me

My photo
Fall Branch, Tennessee, United States
This is my Official site. I'm a Pro Wrestler based in East Tennessee but travel to many states. I'm always looking for new places to wrestler. I'm married to Pro Wrestler Beau James. I love Jesus with all my heart and give him all the praise for everything I have done in my life. I'm also a big football and baseball fan. Email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm Back :)

Sorry for the lack of updates. The last few months have been very rough. As most of you know Beau was injured at the end of 2013 and had surgery in January. Everything kind of went on hold for a few months unless it was a necessity. I have tried to keep up with everyone on social media.

I'm in the process and almost finished getting caught up with paypal orders from my site. Thanks for understanding and waiting. All the orders that had to wait I put something extra in there for you.  We have a few new DVDs in the works for my site so stay tuned.




This summer looks to be very busy here is where you can see me the next few weeks.

May
Fri. May 9th Columbia, TN Nation Guard Armory CWA
Sat. May 10 Johnson City, TN Carver Rec. EWC
Fri. May 16 Gray, TN Community Center SSW
Sat. May 17 Appomattox, VA Moose Lodge BWF
Fri. May 23 - Open promoters who want to book me email mistyjames01@gmail.com
Sat. May 24 Pearsburg, VA Rec. Center ASW
Thurs. May 29 Shelbyville, TN National Guard Armory

June
1- 5 Las Vegas for Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion So Excited :)
Sat. June 7 North Wilksboro, NC WASP
Fri. June 20 Gray, TN Community Center SSW

July
Sat. July 5th Asland, KY Summer Motion Festival
Sat. July 12th Gray, TN Appalachian Fairgrounds Gray Block Party

July 31 - August 3 Charlotte, NC Mid Atlantic Fan Fest Also very excited :)


More dates to list soon as soon as I confirm them. If you are a serious promoter interested in having Ladies matches and The Dynamic Wrestling James Duo email me at mistyjames01@gmail.com

Before I go I want to make sure you know about these great deals at kingofkingsport.com



Also our VLOG will be returning this week keep an eye out for it. Until Next Time I"ll see YOU ringside!



No comments:

Post a Comment